We are seeking Business-to-Business Sales Professionals to sell web video products and website development products to a wide variety of customers. In this role, you will be supported by an experienced, energetic management team and world class creative team that is committed to your success, and a support network unmatched in our industry.
The potential is great for both financial and professional growth in this fast paced commission only position.
General Skills and Abilities
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all team members and our clients
- Ability to juggle many tasks and to prioritize the most pressing issues
- Positive and professional, ready to get things done
- Detail oriented, self-sufficient and organized
- Must work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive thinker who seeks to create efficiencies and improve our workflow
Outline of Tasks
The Sales Associate is the point person with clients, colleagues and contractors for a variety of video projects. They will shepherd the projects from beginning to end and smooth rough waters whenever necessary. The Sales Associate will ensure the customer is comfortable with the process and creative team’s concepts.
The Sales Associate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be a proactive thinker who seeks to create efficiencies and improve our workflow. They will work with managing clients, budgeting, and be aware of the time management constraints for the creative team members, and heavily use computers with tools like Basecamp, Market 7, DimDim and SalesForce.
Applying is easy and fun and involves NO COVER LETTER… just a few questions and your resume. (Cover letters are a pain!)
We are open to hiring from anywhere but show a preference to people who are close to our location in Creemore, Ontario. We are not always able to fill all positions locally however so if you are not close to Creemore please apply.
Please apply by clicking on this link below.