Introducing Switch Video
Hi, we’re Switch Video. We create animated explainer videos for companies like IBM, HP, Bayer, Abbott, and many more. We’ve made over 1,200 videos for clients in 15 countries and 15 different languages. That’s a lot of videos so it’s good that we love what we do.
Our goal with each new project is to unlock the full potential of every idea, product, or business we work on. Clients come to us with challenging new concepts every day, and we take pride in unleashing the full potential of each and every idea. Whether it’s a product that’s difficult to explain or a business that seems boring, we do what it takes to distill each concept into a simple message that’s easy to understand and connects emotionally with customers. If you’re looking to create an explainer video that tells your company’s story and gets your customers to take action, let’s work together.
The Talent That Brings It All Together
Production Operations Manager
Our video team is located in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada, which is where the magic happens. We have an in-house team of awesome script writers, animators, and producers who work in the same office. When you work with us, you won’t be collaborating with a scattered group of freelancers. We’ve been working together in the same office every day for ten years.
Our 3 Promises
We will set reasonable timelines and meet them.
We won’t promise what we can’t deliver.
We will keep you informed.
It is important to know where things stand, so we will keep you up to date.
We will complete all aspects of the job.
You won’t have to ask twice.
Whether you need a video in 5 weeks or you’re just getting started with your research, we’re ready to help. Get in touch today to get a quote and schedule a FREE consultation.
Here’s what some clients had to say about our process and customer service:
I think that your patience and customer service is unparalleled with any company I have ever dealt with (both in business and as a consumer).
– Mike Winans, Strategic Marketing, eDoc Communications
We are thrilled with our experience working with your team. Please know that all your hard work and attention to this project did not go unnoticed. We understand there were many late nights/weekends to make our deadlines and we appreciate all you did.
– Shanna Leonard, Vice President – Content Strategy for iShares, BlackRock
Just wanted to send you a thank you note for producing a fantastic video. I know the last-minute changes made an already-tight deadline a bit over the top, but your willingness to make the changes without even a peep of complaint is greatly appreciated.
– Dana Miller, Digital Communications Specialist, MediaMind
I appreciated knowing ahead of time what the next steps would be, how much time they would probably take, and what you needed from me to keep the project on the path.
– Robin Langford, Managing Editor and Web Strategist, IBM developerWorks
Articles We’ve Written
Here’s a sampling of articles we’ve written about brain science, explainer videos, and running an agency for various online magazines. Enjoy!
- Five Storytelling Tips to Make Your Online Videos More Effective
- Why Landing Page Videos Lead to Phenomenal Results
- 9 Ways to Turn Web Videos into Your #1 Sales Tool
- 10 No Brainer Ways to Track Employees Time
- The Brain Science of Videos: How Explainer Videos Increase Conversions and Why You Need One
- The Dropbox Psychology: Improving Your Marketing Videos with Memory in Mind
- Andrew Angus – Founder and CEO of Switch Video
- When It Comes to Pricing, Profit Is Important
- Hiring a Writer for Your Brand? 11 Must Have Qualities
- The Science & Art Behind Successful Online Videos