Switch Video is currently looking to hire a Tech Wizard and WordPress Master to join our dynamic team in Collingwood Ontario. Applying is simple – it’s a video job application (You can find the link at the bottom of this post).[sniplet about-switch]
Your position at Switch Marketing will be managing all technical aspects of our growing business – from desktop support (Macs and PCs) to management of software (OS, video software, collaboration software), setup for new employees, and ongoing upkeep of our IT environment. You will be working directly with our production department and marketing department.
You will work at our office in Collingwood.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with WordPress so you can help manage our website.
- Experience in technical support, using a helpdesk, troubleshooting, and managing network/web-related items.
- Experience with VOIP phones.
- Experience in communicating professionally with staff and addressing their IT issues in a timely manner.
- Desire to help our creative team produce web videos and meet client expectations, from a technology side.
- Happy to be an engaged member of a growing business that is both dynamic and creative.
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively in a collaborative office environment.
- Professional and serious about delivering high quality work on time. Experience with meeting deadlines is an asset.
- Ability to work independently on IT issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive thinker who seeks to improve work-flow and create efficiencies.
- Detail oriented, self-sufficient and organized.
- Familiarity with web-based management tools such as Zendesk and Basecamp is also an asset.
- Experience in a video editing/production environment not required, but would be considered a plus.
- Post secondary education in a related field.
- 1-2 years experience in IT and technology.
The starting hourly rate for a postition is $15 – $18 depending on experience.
How to Apply
Applying is easy and fun and involves NO COVER LETTER… just a few questions and your resume. (Cover letters are a pain!) The super cool part is that it is a video job application… yup that means you need a web cam. If you have questions please contact us.
Please apply by clicking on this link below.