The Project Manager is a liaison between clients, colleagues and contractors for a variety of video projects. They will enable all parties to do their jobs as well as possible by keeping them motivated and armed with all necessary information and tools, as well as keeping clients up-to-date on the status of their projects.
As a project manager at Switch Video you will be responsible for seeing video project through from beginning to end. Once a video is sold, the client will be passed on to you and you will serve as the client’s main contact until they have received their video and are completely satisfied. You will schedule client meetings, set milestones, manage the animators and script writers on each project and be responsible for delivering projects within their allocated budget.
Clients can be a lot of work and it takes real skill to deliver an excellent client experience . Your goal is to meet their expectations and deliver a great final product all while staying on schedule and within budget. We have developed a successful process here and mastering that process will be the key to your success in this role. You need to have an advanced degree in time management and graduated with double honors. You need to be able to juggle clients schedules, your schedule as well as the schedules of the staff you work with.
This role, like every role at Switch, involves the use of computers and several web-based tools. We use programs like Basecamp to manage our projects as our clients are all over the world. Familiarity with these programs is certainly as asset and experience working with computer and online is an absolute must.
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all team members and our clients.
- Exceptional customer service & client relations skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage a team of animators and script writers working on numerous projects.
- Experience with computers and web-based management tools.
- Ability to juggle many tasks and to prioritize the most pressing issues.
- Positive and professional, ready to get things done.
- Detail oriented, self-sufficient and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive thinker who seeks to create efficiencies and improve our workflow.
- Post secondary education in Project Management or similar program, and/or substantial project management experience.
- Strong computer knowledge & experience with web-based tools
- Outstanding customer service and client relations experience
Competitive wage and benefits.
How to Apply
Applying is easy and fun and involves NO COVER LETTER… just a few questions and your resume. (Cover letters are a pain!) The super cool part is that it is a video job application… yup that means you need a web cam. If you have questions please contact us.
Please apply by clicking on this link below.